|Home | Contacts | Help Section | Directory of Web Links | Resources | Guide to Revisions | About the Manual | Acknowledgments|
Windows Users - Acrobat® Download Instructions
1. Click the Acrobat® Reader® icon below to open up the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® web site in a new window.
2. Choose your Platform (i.e. Windows XP) in Step 1. Then click the icon that says "Download." It is located on the right hand side of the page under "Step 3."
3. After the browser loads the next page a message will appear on the screen. If you choose to "Open" the file - see number 4, if you choose to "Save" the file - see number 5.
4. Click on "Open the File from this Location" and then click OK. The file should start downloading and then automatically run when it is finished. Follow the instructions of the program to finish the installation of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®.
5. If you choose "Save" the file then you will need to choose the directory where you want to save it (i.e. Desktop). After you have done this, wait for the file to complete downloading and then locate and open up this installation file. Run the installation file by double clicking on it, then follow the instructions of the program to finish the installation of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®.